Top 5 Best Pet Stain Cleaner and Odor Removers Reviewed
|||Pet Stain & Odor Miracle|
|Angry Orange Pet Odor Eliminator|
|Bissell 2X Pet Stain & Odor|
|Nature’s Miracle Stain & Odor Remover|
Your pet might be the adorable angel that brings a warm ray of happiness to your home. However, from time to time, pets may turn your favorite couch, sofa, or carpet into an untimely place for relieving themselves. Some folks are lucky enough to have well-trained pets that know where and when to answer calls of nature. However, even then, pets can end up staining various items in your home. Sometimes the smell of your pet might also be so overwhelming that it turns into an offensive odor. The best pet stain and odor removers will take care of such problems.
Cleaning after your pet involves getting rid of the stains and unwanted smells caused by your pet. Accomplishing this is often one of the most perplexing challenges that any homeowner has to deal with when they get their first pet. Removing pet stains and odors is also necessary when you first move into a new home where pet smells and stains are prevalent.
We all agree that pets do turn into messy little devils at times, as adorable as they might be. However, do not get rid of your four-legged buddy when this happens. Simply find a way of getting rid of the mess. Therefore, we have curated five of the most powerful cleaning solutions that will clean and obliterate unsightly pet stains and odors.
Let’s say that the smell in your home has gone beyond the regular musk of your dog. Maybe a kitty cat has left a huge stain on your brand-new carpet. What you need is a solution that will remove the odor and clean off the stain without affecting your family, furniture, or pet.
Some pet owners erroneously believe that if they do not clean up, the smells and stains will break down and fade away on their own. While part of this misconception may hold some water, the natural breakdown process may take a very long time. This is why you need to go for an excellent commercial stain and odor remover.
Top Stain and Odor Eliminators
1. Pet Stain & Odor Miracle – Enzyme Cleaner for Dog and Cat Urine, Feces, Vomit, Drool – Editor’s Choice for Stain Remover
If you are looking for an all-around pet stain and odor remover, Sunny & Honey has you covered. This enzymatic cleaner will take care of anything that you may have to face with regard to pet stains and odor.
- Ease of use. Any homeowner can use the cleaner without the need for specialized cleaning equipment or skills. It can be used when there’s a need to eliminate stains and odor.
- Versatility. The cleaner will effectively eliminate virtually everything that you want it to. It works on pretty much any surface at home.
- Effectiveness. You can rely on this stain and odor remover to make short work of even the toughest, most stubborn pet stains and eradicate even the foulest pet odors.
- Its enzymatic cleaning action completely removes all manner of pet stains and odor
- It has a multi-surface cleaning formula that will clean almost everything
- Its natural enzyme formula is safe for use in homes where there are children, pets, and sensitive individuals
- It does not stain surfaces when it breaks down
- Some individuals may find that it is too scented
- It is not the cheapest pet stain and odor remover
This is another cleaning product that’s highly recommended for folks who want to cleanse some of the dirty accidents that their furry companions make around the house. It is a strong cleanser of stains and odors, particularly those associated with cats and dogs. The main ingredient is natural enzymatic bacteria that get activated by pet odor or stains.
- Efficacy. Rocco & Roxie have created this fantastic product that eliminates pet odors right at their source. Most users have, in fact described this cleaner as a miracle in a bottle.
- Safety. This odor and stain remover is environment-friendly, given that it contains no chlorine or any hazardous propellants whatsoever.
- Deep Cleaning Action. This cleaner penetrates deep into the fabric of your carpet, rug, sofa, etc., to break down stains and odors at their core.
- The enzymatic bacteria in this stain and odor removal are guaranteed to eliminate most pet stains and odors.
- It can be used on most surfaces at home, including pet sleeping areas
- It is gentle and safe for use at home around pets and children
- It can be used at any time when one needs to get rid of gross stains and annoying pet odors
- Some users have found the scent of the stain and odor remover to be too strong
Angry orange is an excellent pet odor eliminator that fills your home with a sweet citrus scent. This industrial-grade odor remover is so powerful that it has been used for commercial purposes on poultry farms, feedlots, brooding kennels, and sludge ponds, among others. Its active ingredient is an extract derived from orange peels. It is therefore nontoxic and 100% natural.
- Strength as an odor eliminator. Its power is commercial grade. It completely removes pet odor from any surface on which it is applied.
- Universality. Angry Orange can be used in numerous places, including litter boxes, kennel surfaces, waste removal surfaces, etc.
- Other Uses. Besides being used as a pet odor remover, Angry orange has been used to improve the overall scent of a home. It can, for instance, be used to improve the scent of a room after a party where people have been smoking, drinking, and throwing up.
- In addition to freshening a room up, the scent is also soothing and relaxing.
- It is a natural extract from orange peels. It’s nontoxic and hence safe for family use.
- It is a strong commercial-grade odor repellant.
- Works indoors as well as outdoors
- Some people find the orange scent to be overwhelming and unpleasant
This is an oxygen-activated remover of both old and new stains and odors caused by pets. It is specially formulated to achieve maximum cleaning efficiency on carpets and rugs but can also work effectively on other surfaces as well. Pet owners praise it for its unique ability to clean dirt tracked in by pets, including pet dander.
- Can be used with deep cleaning machines to enhance its cleaning abilities
- Dual action against stain and odor. Bissell offers users a deep cleaning solution that takes out stains and odors in an instant
- Scotchguard protection. This cleaner is unique in that after cleaning; it also creates a protective layer that locks in odor within the fabric thereby stopping it from spreading.
- Being more affordable than most other premium stain and odor removers
- It is highly concentrated, making it very effective in removing stains and killing odors.
- It is safe for use in a family home since it is free of dangerous components such as heavy metals and optical brighteners.
- Since it is very concentrated, one must dilute it adequately. Failing to do so may lead to damage on the items being cleaned.
- It is principally meant for use on rugs and carpets. Its effectiveness is significantly reduced on hard surfaces.
Nature’s miracle is a self-proclaimed destroyer of urine stains and odor. It is equally effective against most common stains and odors caused by pets. Using this cleaning agent is pretty much straightforward. However, removing tough and old stains may require more than one application, but people who’ve used it attest to its impressive ability to control pet dour and remove pet stains.
- Impressive capability to remove old and deep-set stains. Nevertheless, patience and vigilance are required for complex stains since a single application may not be enough to dissolve such stains completely.
- Universality. It can be used on numerous items such as floors, carpets, pet living spaces, furniture, etc.
- Dual action against stains and odor. It is guaranteed to eliminate stains and odors from birds, dogs, cats, and other small pets.
- It is all-natural. Its main active components are natural enzymes, isopropyl alcohol, and water.
- It can work on multiple surfaces and items at home and within a pet’s living area.
- Its odor-control and dual-action elements are effective in preventing re-soiling and staining after cleaning.
- Excellent in removing old, set-in pet stains
- Some users do not like nature’s magic citrus scent.
Benefits of Using Commercial Pet Stain and Odor Removers
- They do an excellent cleaning job that leaves your home looking beautiful and smelling fresh
- They help in disease and parasite control by killing germs and parasites that may have been brought in by the pet or pet waste and urine.
- They reduce the risk of allergy outbreaks among people who might be allergic to your pet
What to Look for In A Commercial Pet Stain and Odor Remover
- Go for solutions that work fast.
- The remover must be safe for use around pets and children in the home.
- Stain removers that double up as odor removers are most preferable. These remove tough pet stains and leave a pleasant smell in the room.
- Get cleaning agents that work on a variety of things such as pet beddings, carpets, sofas, travel crates, etc.
As long as you’ve got any one of the stains and odor removers in today’s review, you can rest assured that neither stains nor odors will ruin your home. When used correctly, these cleaning agents work on a molecular level resulting in the maximum breakdown of stains and odors without any damage to furniture, carpet, or fabric upholstery
We, however, single out Sunny & Honey Pet Stain and Odor Remover as the best odor and stain remover for various reasons.
- It eliminates odors completely and introduces a fresh fragrance when used. There’s zero chance that your pet will pick up leftover odors when you use this cleaner
- It offers a reliable solution to remove stains even if they are old, already set in, or just newly formed. Users applauded its stain remover capabilities with most users saying that its enzymatic clearing action will cause stains to dissolve right before your eyes.
- It works on almost every item in your home. It will clean carpets, pillows, beddings, pet living areas, sofas, etc.
- It works instantly and will get rid of pesky stains and odors without any need for extensive, deep scrubbing.
- It is a family-friendly cleaning solution. It will cause no harm to your family including kids and pets.